Overnight Pet & House Sitting
Overnight pet sitting is the ideal situation to relieve your pet’s stress while you’re away. Your pet stays in a familiar environment instead of being boarded in a strange setting.
We will arrive between 6pm and 7pm and will leave in the morning around 7am. We will walk your dogs when we get there and again before bedtime. If your dog sleeps on the bed, we are fine with that. We specialize in love.
24-Hour Pet & House Sitting
We will look after your pets and property on a 24-hour basis. Sitter will leave the house for a total of approximately 2.5 hours for meal breaks. The service includes the same as the overnight package plus two more walks of about 45 minutes during the day. We will also play with your dog in the yard and interact with other pets.
Our primary focus is on your pets — love for animals is our passion.
We will adhere to the tasks below:
- Review care instructions for each animal
- Feed animals
- Administer medications
- Take dogs out for elimination; clean litter boxes, cages, etc. of waste
- Exercise and play with animals, cuddles, etc.
- Give fresh water
- Prep alone time treats (stuff Kongs, etc.)
- Leave animals with alone time treats
- We love cuddles!
- Walk dogs
- Bring in mail, newspapers, and any other solicitations
- Check that all doors, locks, windows, gates are secure
- Light clean up
- Water plants according to instructions
- Check-in with 4pawsand2feet as directed
- Report any incidents or concerns immediately
- Fill out appropriate forms as needed
End of Stay
- Put the house in order
- Remove all elimination waste
- Clean all animal habitats
- Walk dog(s)
- Lock up and set alarm if needed